Become a part of something BIG!!
Our mission at Ntomapa is to help individuals make fashion statements in their everyday lives, to help creatives bring their ideas to life using unique and quality fabrics at affordable prices.
Our vision is to become a leading textile brand with outlets around the world, serving designers across the globe while eliminating the unemployment rate.
Come join us on this amazing journey!!
Beneath is the details of the current role
About the Role
As an executive, your role is to help Ntomapa achieve our company mission and vision. You'll be in charge of all sales activities that directly impact the bottom line of the business which includes developing an online and offline strategy, analysing and optimising results while managing projects and campaigns.
Because our team is small, you'll be given lots of responsibility and opportunities to impact the overall product and business. Your responsibilities will include;
- Contribute to the development of business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store and online traffic and optimise revenue growth.
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance of social media platforms and in store activities.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or display and develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring in store and social media activities
- Oversee, plan and deliver content in store and across different social media platforms.
- Manage the company’s customer programmes for wholesalers, retailers, consumers and stakeholders.
- You will embody our values and principles and represent exemplary behaviour and Ntomapa’s culture
- Additional duties as may required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the sales and marketing
- Social media savvy with experience in social media marketing on the following platforms; Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram
- Knowledge in Fashion Industry and trends
List of desirable qualifications, skills and behaviours that will make the candidate more attractive or would be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Negotiation skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
Interested applicants should send C.V and Cover Letter to email@example.com.